Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Aloha

Welcome aboard Anou,

If I have learnt anything from my present stint on planet earth, is to Know once and for all that we do not Know everything. I reckoned the quicker I learnt this dogma, maybe I would be spared from making my birthly visits on a continuous basis. Maybe, it will finally dawn on the One, that this one, Knows that she doesn't know and she deserves a break. Don't get me wrong. It isnt that bad. Just indulging my philosophical bone.

Unavoidable considering the circumstances we met in. Would turn anyone into a philosopher:) By now, all of you must have had it upto here, about how we met on the net and all of that. See, just goes to prove.. we really don't know what we are in for, till we know we are in it, and get out of it, not in the way we know. Know? I mean No?

To get to the point, I am hopeful that we are going to create a few ripples if not a storm on Sachiniti. What say?

So, welcome again..

No comments: